Products & Services
Catalytic Products International, Inc. (CPI) was founded in 1969, specializing initially in precious metal catalysts. CPI holds 14 patents for different precious metal catalysts the company has developed. Armed with experience and expertise in process chemistry and mechanics, the company evolved into one of the world’s leading suppliers of high quality air pollution control systems.
Today, CPI offers products and services through five business units:
- The Air Pollution Abatement Custom Systems Group provides all aspects of air pollution control application analysis and product recommendations for any kind of VOC, HAP, NOX, odor, and other air pollution abatement project.
- The Energy Conservation Group is primed to develop custom engineered heat exchangers and sentinel filtration systems to comply with greenhouse gas regulations and create efficiencies for rising utility costs.
- The Technical Services Group is staffed to handle 24-hour immediate response service, planned preventative maintenance services, installation support and permitting support, and many other services.
- The METAC® Catalysts Group continues to manufacture specialty catalysts. The state-of-the-art catalyst facility supports applications involving new systems, retrofit applications, after-sale services, and sample testing.
- The Engineering Services Group is comprised of a complete professional engineering staff, expert in all aspects of fume incineration/oxidation, energy conservation, process integration, installation, and service.
SINGLE SOURCE COMMITMENT
CPI prides itself on providing truly customer-oriented, single source solutions. As a manufacturer of all types of thermal treatment systems, CPI has the best ability to analyze your needs and make practical recommendations, rather than trying to “force fit” an application that is not in your best interests.
This single source attitude starts with your initial contact with CPI. Our professional staff is committed to providing the kind of service that is often forgotten in today's fast paced business climate, such as: Listening to your issues, discussing your expectations, understanding your project needs, and honestly discussing each systems’ capabilities. This personalized approach is the key to our ability to serve you best.
Our single source commitment assures you our products are backed by industry leading guarantees and warranties, provided with superior service and support, and backed by our 43 year history of providing high quality air pollution control solutions!
Our goal is to keep your operations compliant and profitable...let us show you how we can help.