Products & Services
Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer, Triton Series, Surface Coating Project
A surface coating company recently installed a TRITON-Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer from Catalytic Products International, Inc. The TRITON system was contracted on a turnkey basis, in which CPI engineered and installed; the fugitive enclosure system to meet method 204, the ductwork system from
all presses, foundation work, electrical integration, and rigged the oxidizer. The project was installed on time and without any added costs.
The features and benefits offered by the TRITON System include:
- Posi-Seal Valves – heavy duty construction offering zero leakage with soft seating action
- Even-Flo Manifolds – minimized volume increases VOC removal efficiency
- Natural Gas Injection – reduces natural gas use and NOx emissions
- Unique Cold-Face Support – thoughtful engineering offers durability, even during bake-out periods
- TSS Controls – Unique and user friendly platform that protects the system, offers data for monitoring needs, and is easily integrated with most DCS.
This unit is rated to 15,000 scfm and provided +99% VOC removal efficiency. The system is self-sustaining at ~ 3% LEL and requires only 14” wc back pressure. The unit includes 10” of internal insulation to keep the shell cool-to-the-touch.