PURCHASING COORDINATOR / WAREHOUSE
CPI is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to work with project managers and vendors to ensure correct materials are available at the right time. Shipping, receiving and maintaining an accurate inventory is an important role in managing the project budget.
Minimum Education, Skills & Abilities
- High School graduate or equivalent supplemented by at least 1 year of experience in related field.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional and respectful relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Basic Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Good communication skills including the ability to receive oral and written instruction and provide information to customers, employees and management.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, company systems, etc.
- Ability to operate a forklift - will train.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work for optimum efficiency and output.
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand and or walk 100% of the workday.
- Ability to use hands 100% of time.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift or carry 50 pounds frequently without assistance.
- Ability to work in a shop environment - continuous exposure to potentially hazardous metal working machinery and equipment, loud noises, dust, mist oils and solvents.
- Ability to bend, stoop, or twist 50% of the workday.
- Vision 20/40 with or without correction.
- Hearing and talking on an ongoing basis.
- Stamina to work an 8 hour workday.