SERVICE TECHNICIAN (MID-LEVEL)
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter, with experience in troubleshooting electrical / mechanical equipment.
Job requires 80% travel (world-wide) with company paid expenses.
Minimum Education, Skills & Abilities
- High School graduate or equivalent supplemented by 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Mechanical and electrical ability to complete work in an efficient manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional and respectful relationships with internal and external personnel.
- Math abilities including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions.
- Good communication skills including the ability to receive oral and written instruction and provide information to customers, employees and management.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, company systems, etc.
- Knowledge to read and understand AutoCAD drawings.
- Working knowledge of PLC or the ability to gain PLC literacy.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work for optimum efficiency and output.
- Initiates and utilizes good judgment in decision making.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
Minimum Physical Requirements
- The position requires worldwide overnight travel. Travel can be week-long at a time, weekends will be required.
- Use of hands 100% of time. Sitting and reaching on an ongoing basis.
- Vision 20/40 with or without correction.
- Hearing and talking on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to push, pull lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis without assistance.
- Stamina to work an 10 hour workday.