A flexographic printer recently installed a TRITON-Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) from Catalytic Products International, Inc. CPI provided a turnkey installation which included engineering and design of the RTO, the fugitive enclosure system to meet method 204, the ductwork system from all presses, foundation work, electrical integration, and rigged the oxidizer. The project was installed on time and without any added costs.
The features and benefits offered by the TRITON RTO System include:
- Posi-Seal Valves – heavy duty construction providing zero leakages with soft seating action
- Even-Flo Manifolds – minimized volume increases VOC removal efficiency
- Natural Gas Injection – Reduces natural gas use and NOx emissions
- Unique Cold-Face Support – thoughtful engineering offers durability, even during bake-out periods
- TSS Controls – Unique and user-friendly platform that protects the system, provides data for monitoring needs and is easily integrated with most DCS.
This unit is rated to 15,000 scfm and provided +99% VOC removal efficiency. The system is self-sustaining at ~ 3% LEL and requires only 14” we back pressure. The unit includes 10” of internal insulation to keep the shell cool-to-the-touch.
For more information about this or any of our other custom engineered solutions, please contact us.